Basic Offroad Coaching 2.0
Driver training in the Fursten Forest (near Lingen/Ems)
The goal of the coaching is to achieve an almost professional handling of your vehicle.
Just like on a “real” off-road trip, we travel with you and master extraordinary situations that confront us “abruptly”. We deepen processes and cooperation within the team, with the help of the usual means of rescue and boarding, so that you can look forward to the future in a relaxed way.
Upon request, the coaching sessions can be individually adapted and special learning content can be imparted. You can enter your non-binding coaching enquiry directly here. Tell us your reservation request here. We will contact you as soon as possible.
Packing list: valid driving licence & vehicle papers, sturdy footwear, exchangeable shoes, change of clothes, rainwear, work gloves (thin) & personal food, tree belt & pulley, recovery belt with 2x shekel (min. 10m)
09:30 - 11:00 a. m.
- Breakfast together and presentation of the daily routine
- Technical inspection of vehicles
11:00 – 1:00 p. m.
- introductory lap on the field
- Draining the tyre pressure
- recovery techniques, with practical implementationg
13:00 – 1:45 p. m.
- lunch break
1:45 p. m. – Open end
- Joint driving, based on an off-road trip
One-day eventper SUV
- each additional person € 55.00
- Included in the price: Day Ticket Fursten Forest, Snack & Pott Coffee, Certificate of Participation & Good Mood
Dates 2019 Basic Offroad Coaching 2.0 (additional dates on request)