Basic Offroad Coaching 1.0
Driver training in the Fursten Forest (near Lingen/Ems)
The aim of Coaching 1.0 is to teach you how to handle your vehicle safely.
By means of practical exercises with you and your SUV you will learn how your vehicle reacts in different situations.
Through direct coaching by the coach, you will experience an immediate and tangible improvement in the handling of your vehicle.
Upon request, the coaching sessions can be individually adapted and special learning content can be imparted.
You can enter your non-binding coaching enquiry directly here. Tell us your reservation request here. We will contact you as soon as possible.
Packing list: valid driver’s license & vehicle papers, sturdy footwear, change of shoes, clothes to change, rainwear, work gloves (thin) & personal catering.
09:30 - 11:00 a. m.
- Breakfast snack and presentation of the daily routine
- Technical inspection of vehicles
- Instruction, safety and environmental protection
- Radio equipment Issue and briefing
11:00 – 1:00 p. m.
- Introductory lap in the district
- Safe driving on various surfaces
- Overcoming of hills, ditches, incl. inclination & inclines
13:00 – 1:45 p. m.
- lunch break
1:45 p. m. – Open end
- practical tips
- free driving in the precinct
One-day eventper SUV
- each additional person € 55.00
- Included in the price: Day Ticket Fursten Forest, Snack & Pott Coffee, Certificate of Participation & Good Mood
Dates 2019 Basic Offroad Coaching 1.0 (additional dates on request)